Let Wildwood Outdoor Living Centre take the anxiety out of maintaining your water feature with a Fall Shut Down Package this season. With winter on it’s way, there are certain steps that should be taken to ensure your feature runs smoothly all the way through to the warmer months.
Fall Pond Clean includes:
- Clean skimmer net
- Clean skimmer filter mat (if needed)
- Check pump for proper flow
- Check and adjust automatic water fill valve
- Trim and remove any dead plant material
- Clean pressure filter
- Check UV light or IonGen for proper function
- Apply Pond and Debris Clarifier
For our customers who have fish, fall is the time to clean out your pond before water temperatures fall below 50 degrees Fahrenheit. This is recommended since the fish will still be active and less likely to sustain injuries during the cleaning
Book before Oct 15th & receive 10% off!*
*All standard pond cleanings booked and paid for in full before Oct 15th will receive 10% off a standard pond clean. If extra maintenance is needed at time of cleaning, additional billing may be required.
Contact us today for more information!
250.658.5415 | email@example.com